Tyreese Bartley. T-Bar. The Bar Man. Reese B. Fucking Bum.

The last one is the one I hear more than the others now. The others were when he was “acceptable” to society. The others were when he had money. The others were before I lost his house; not like he needed the damn thing. Miss Bartley had left and taken his daughter with her. She moved in with her new lover and took Crystal with her.

Anybody with a heart would say it was wrong of the court to give Crystal to her mother considering the woman cheated on Tyreese Bartley. Anybody with a heart would say it was wrong for the court to put his only child under the same roof where his ex-wife had carnal relations with a damn tattoo artist. Anybody with a heart would say it was wrong of the court to make Tyreese pay the court to do all of this to him. But the court has no heart…like my shoes…but we’ll get to that. Remember that…no heart in the shoes…and remember that a true Pound Cake has a pound of everything.

You could argue T-Bar was always a little crazy; opened a little bakery in Cleveland. Who knew people ate in Cleveland? It made a little bread…ha…bread…bakery! HA! HA! HA! He married a woman way too young for him. She was eighteen years behind him in age and the way she worked him and his Lil’ Bar at night would add to the gap. She never meant to have a child by him but shit happens. He was excited, and he knew that evil siren would never get an abortion because if she did…I’DA KILLED THAT BITCH!!!!

Shhhhh!!! I’m sorry. Shhhh!! The Bar Man would have killed my wife. But she had my baby. And I love her. She’s my Crystal. She keeps me grounded. I don’t get to see her anymore. Not after I started…with my bad habits. But my shoes! My shoes are heartless!! Could I please get a little change to keep my shoes from destroying all of you? Nobody? Please? I’m a baker and I have no food. You probably heard of my place before I sold it to pay for everything. Reese B’s Buns?

One a penny, two a penny, Reese B’s Buns. Some of you nod because you heard of the place. It was in Coventry, off the Green Line. You’re on the Red Line now and you can’t get there off this. What’s this? East 105 and Quincy? Spare a little change for my shoes please? They are evil. They’ll stop the world. Stop it all if I don’t get some change…Fine I’m getting off!

Hey? What’s with these doors? We’ve been on this platform forever. Where’s the readout? All the lights are out…Remember what I said…Sunday morning…Sun coming up….GOD’S DAY! NO!! MY SHOES’ DAY! FUCKING BUM’S SHOES DAY! HA HAHAHA! AHAHA!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2008, Sunspot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.